Doris Greaves, in her book, “Regulus Ebertin Cosmobiology Beyond 2000,” (65) says “Although many traditional and horary astrologers still classify aspects as good or bad, the basic idea behind Cosmobiology still remains the same in that it is the planetary structure with the aspect that determines the outcome.”
Here are the aspects which, according to Ebertin’s “Combination of Stellar Influences,” exert a much more powerful effect than others:
• Mars/Pluto – superhuman effort, force or brutality. Sometimes known as the catastrophe aspect. In the natal chart can be a co-determination of fate.
• Mars/Saturn – Harmful energy, death, endurance.
• Sun/Saturn – Karma, separation, hereditary affliction.
• Sun/Pluto – craving for rulership, fanatical aspirations, physical suffering.
• Pluto/Node – common destiny of large mass of people.
• Pluto/Ascendant – injuries, violence, disputes, fascinating personality.
• Saturn/Ascendant – suffering through family (which I have) especially in Cancer.
Of course, we can look for them in the declinations as well. In the natal horoscope, they foreshadow situations or we attract people that bring out the effects. That's why we pray--to alter our destinies.